Be Simply Free - Declutter Coaching & Life Organisation
Are you ready to step out of the physical & emotional clutter that surrounds you & craft a home & life that brings you joy? My name is Bridget Johns and I work with women all over Australia to help them declutter their lives so they can move from stress to less and live a life of more.
Let me ask you a few questions. Are you:
- Waking up tired and escaping into your phone before you say “Hello” to anyone?
- Seeing “stuff” everywhere when you look around your home and hide it in a spare room when friends visit?
- Trying to keep a tidy home, but it feels like your kids destroy it after 5 minutes?
- Struggling to wash, dry and put the clothes away?
- Never finding time to exercise, catch up with friends or have “Me time”?
- Trying to budget so you have enough money to pay the bills and still save for a holiday?
- Wanting to go on an actual date with your partner rather than the current “ships passing in the night” connection you currently have?
- Juggling all the work/life “balls” in the air but feel like you can’t keep doing it forever? Something has to give, right?
If you answered YES to even one of these questions, let's have a chat about working together.
Many years ago, I was you. Read my story here. Below are a few different ways be can work together.
1:1 Declutter Coaching via Zoom
My intuitive, supportive and encouraging style of declutter coaching is for you if you’re tired and overwhelmed trying to juggle ALL the work/life/home balls in the air.
I’m here to be your coach, cheerleader and accountability buddy. Together we will take a good hard look at all the balls you are juggling. We will sort through and work out what’s truly important in your life and as part of the process will we craft a decluttered and welcoming home for you. Learn more here.
In-Home Four Hour Declutter Sessions
Available on the Yorke Peninsula, Mid North and Adelaide. I will come into your home and together we will develop an action plan for decluttering one space in your home. We will begin the decluttering together and you will have a plan to continue with after I leave. Email me for more information.
Workshops - Online & In-person
If you're not looking for one on one coaching but want a quick deep dive into a particular decluttering topic, then my workshops are just for you! I am excited to start offering workshops in conjunction with organisations and groups, both online and in person. Visit here for more information.
I’ve developed my signature online course Four Forty Four (444) to guide women who want support, knowledge and accountability without the 1:1 coaching.
For six weeks, let’s work together to shape achievable, long term changes in your home and life. I will be your accountability buddy, cheerleader, guide & coach. You will make the changes, but I will be by your side to keep the momentum rolling. Visit here to find out when the next course starts.